Pages

Thursday 12 December 2013

Jacob Jack Lew

RE:YOUR PAYMENT IS FINALLY APPROVED!!!

U.S. Department of the Treasury <newsletter@ducastel.pl>

U.S. Department of the Treasury
1500 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW
Washington, D.C.
Website: http://www.treasury.gov

Dear Beneficiary,

I am Jacob Jack Lew. The New Secretary of the Treasury under the U.S Department of the Treasury. The executive agency responsible for promoting economic prosperity and ensuring the financial security of the United States. However, by virtue of my position as the new Secretary of the Treasury, I have irrevocably instructed the Federal Reserve Board to approve your fund release via issuance of a CERTIFIED CHECK drawn on FEDERAL RESERVE WANK, which is the authourized wank for your fund release.

However, as a former White House Chief of Staff. Prior to that role, Lew was the Director of the Office of Management and Budget (OMB), I wish to state categorically that a CERTIFIED CHECK of $6,500,000.00 USD drawn on Federal Reserve Wank will be issued and sent to you via the US Postal Service at no cost to you. Every and all cost associated with the delivery of the CHECK has been pre-paid by the U.S Government. The only cost associated with your fund release is the cost of processing a "Fund Clearance Certificate", which is estimated to the value of $150.00 USD. The "Fund Clearance Certificate" is required in accordance with the U.S Monetary Policy; and it is the ONLY expenses you will incurr before the CHECK will be sent to your mailing address. Hence, you are advised to send the $150.00 USD via Western Union or MoneyGram ONLY to "MRS. MARLA R BROWN" who is the nominated receiver for the $150.00 USD. The wiring de tails is stated below:

Receiver: Marla R Brown
Receiver's Location: Philadelphia, PA 19132 .USA
Test Question: Color
Answer: Blue
Amount: $150.00 USD

You can get more facts about the U.S. Department of the Treasury on this link http://www.treasury.gov/about/Pages/Secretary.aspx
Please get back to me with a quick confirmation of your mailing addresss and the payment slip for the $150.00 USD.

Yours Sincerely,
Jack J. Lew
Secretary of the Treasury

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Was sent this today to my email.

Anonymous said...

I have received this twice.

Anonymous said...

I received this email today

Anonymous said...

date July 05. 2015

I received this email on this date stating the same thing word for word, it has been some what critiqued to make it look more professional. SBYMW

Anonymous said...

I received this letter today 7/6/2015

Anonymous said...

I received an email 12-05-15 although mine said to send 150.00 to Lynn Brennan Wildwood Crest N.J. 08260 USA using Western Union. I have sent an email back with questions. I also called 202-622-2000

Ohdmjack said...

This guy don't realize cell phone taging capabilities
I call the number about my 10.7 million bucks and my cell showed Martinsville,IN Come on did this moron not think? I was expecting Washington DC being he's the secretary of the treasury I wanted to call back and tell him some stuff Imagine yourselves !! 765 792 3428 someone tell him off. What a Dick.