Pages

Wednesday 15 July 2015

Mr. Johnson Douglas — mrdouglasjohnson@yahoo.co.uk / mrdouglasjohnsson@gmail.com

from: Johnson Douglas <fax@e-digitall.ro>
reply-to: mrdouglasjohnsson@gmail.com
date: 15 July 2015 at 22:26
subject: Funds-Donation
mailed-by: e-digitall.ro

From:Mr. Johnson Douglas
Address: 67 Caterham Avenue London IG5 0QB United Kingdom
Tel: +44-7509752712

My name is Mr. Johnson Douglas a personal Attorney to my late client. Dr. Edward Haughey, a well known Philanthropist . Before he died, he made a Will stating that the sum of US$3.5M (Three Million Five Hundred Thousand U.S. dollars only) should be donated to any charity organization outside London United Kingdom {Overseas.}

In accordance with my client's instruction, I got your personal details through the help of a nurse assigned to attend to him in the private ward in hospital before his death to stand you as a representative of a charity organization in your country to receive the fund which you will setup a charity foundation in my client’s name, I must tell you that I was truly touched by my inner mind to take this decision action, and I will advice you don't see your windfall as avenue for pleasure spree but should see it as an opportunity to build and grow your personal finances to an enviable level and help others especially the charity organization , for both your benefit and the benefit of others, always put my late client in your prayers for his soul to rest in peace.

It is my utmost desire to execute the Will of my late client Dr. Edward Haughey . If you are sure that you will use the donated fund as I have advised here, get back to me via: mrdouglasjohnson@yahoo.co.uk for more details.

Regaards.

Mr. Johnson Douglas

No comments: