Pages

Tuesday 20 October 2015

Mr. Dmitri Nikitin — Tel: +827047326720

From: "Mr. Dmitri Nikitin"
To: Recipients
Cc: 
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2015 02:46:44 -0700
Subject: Kind Attention Needed
Dear Esteemed Colleague,

This is Dmitri Nikitin, Deputy Financial Director to Peter Lazarev who is the Financial director of Rosneft. I am personally contacting you to negotiate my proposition for investment funding in your country in the following sectors: oil / Gas, real estate, stock speculation and mining, transportation, health sector and tobacco, Communication Services, Agriculture Forestry & Fishing, thus any sector. If you think you have a solid background and idea of making good profit in any of the mentioned business sectors or any other business in your country, please write me for possible business co-operation. More so, I am ready to facilitate and fund any business that is capable of generating a very good annual return on investment (AROI) Joint Venture partnership and hard loan funding can also be considered.

Furthermore, I want every of my dealings with you to be carried out legally, genuinely and transparent. I shall provide you with the relevant details for the investment funds and our procedures in sequence.

Should this be of interest to you, do not hesitate to e-mail me back for further information. I am currently in Seoul as we pursue to establish a new liaison office in South Korea.

Looking forward to hearing from you and to establish a joint cooperation with long term credible business relation.

Best Regards

Dmitri Nikitin,
Deputy Financial Director Rosneft Office.
Tel: +827047326720

No comments: