Pages

Saturday 9 December 2017

Mrs. Lisa Lambert — mrsllambert11@gmail.com

from: Mrs.Lisa Lambert <Lisa@galaxy.ocn.ne.jp>
reply-to: mrsllambert11@gmail.com
date: 9 December 2017 at 15:21
subject: Re,Good day
mailed-by: galaxy.ocn.ne.jp
security: ocn.ad.jp did not encrypt this message


Good day ,

I am Mrs. Lisa Lambert now undergoing medical treatment now. I am married to Dr .Lambert who worked with South Africa embassy before,Who past away in the year 2006.We were married for eleven years without a child. He died after a brief illness that lasted for only four days. Before his death we were both born again Christians. I decided not to re-marry or get a child outside my matrimonial home, which the Bible is against.

When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of 10.6 Million USD with a Bank in Europe, this money is still with the bank.

Recently, my Doctor told me that I would not Last for the next three months due to cancer and what disturbs me most is my stroke.

Having known my condition I decided to donate this fund to church or better still a Christian individual that will utilize this money the way I am going to instruct.

Get back to me for more details.
Reply me on my private Email ( mrsllambert11@gmail.com )

Mrs.Lisa Lambert

No comments: